DO YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF THE DECISIONS ABOUT THE CITY OF THE NORWALK BUDGET? DO YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT THE KEY DECISION-MAKERS, ROLES, PROCESSES, AND MEETINGS WHERE YOU CAN RAISE YOUR VOICE?
Please join Norwalk ACTS for a free workshop, Understanding Norwalk’s Local Education Budget & ESSER Funding, presented by Connecticut School + State Finance Project, a nonpartisan, nonprofit policy organization, focused on education funding and state finance issues.
To register for the workshop with the option of attending on Tuesday, January 25 at 12:00-1:30 PM OR 7:00-8:30 PM., PLEASE CLICK here
The areas of focus are:
- What is budgeting and why it is important
- Factors that influence the budget process
- How to find local education budgets and understanding the various components
- An overview of federal ESSER funding
- Norwalk Operating Budget Key Decision Makers/Roles and Budget Timeline
We hope you can join us!! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact MJ Chironna at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!!