TEAM Summer, an alliance of 20+ Summer Learning Providers and Norwalk community leaders, is announcing its collective work at building a better system of summer opportunities for children and families. As it launches its Community Awareness Campaign and new online, interactive Summer Resource Directory, TEAM Summer is showcasing its work toward ensuring that more of our city’s children are learning, experiencing and discovering during the summer months.
- Lucia Rilling, TEAM Summer Ambassador
- Mayor Harry Rilling
- Dr. Stephen Adamowski, Superintendent, Norwalk Public Schools
- Anthony Allison, Executive Director, Norwalk ACTS
- Tricia Massucco, Extended Learning Coordinator, Norwalk Public Schools
- Kate Ritter, Associate Director, Norwalk ACTS
- TEAM Summer Members and Providers
- Norwalk ACTS Membership
- Paula Palermo, Data Director, Norwalk ACTS
- Danielle Annett, UConn Center for Applied Research in Human Development
- Welcome and Opening Remarks – Lucia Rilling
- Why is summer time important for children?
- What do we know about summer time for Norwalk children?
- Who is TEAM Summer?
- How is TEAM Summer supporting our city’s children?
- Why is our work so important?
- Demonstration of Online, Interactive Summer Resource Port
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS