Retirement is one of the most important life events many of us will ever experience. When to collect Social Security may be the single most important decision you make in context of planning your retirement.
This is a great opportunity to learn KEY CONCEPTS you need to know BEFORE applying for Social Security. Depending on your age, Social Security filing strategies may boost lifetime benefits & increase retirement income by tens of thousands. Always consider Social Security payout as a component of your retirement plan.
We will inform you about:
- January 1, 2016 Social Security regulation changes impacting the filing timing options available to you.
- How Social Security benefits are calculated and the advanced planning required to increase them.
- Why married couples, divorced and widowed individuals can miss out on significant lifetime sums.
- How Social Security sums may be integrated into a retirement analysis projecting future monthly income.
- The “three legged stool” approach to retirement planning and how to support your needs in the future.
- What is your money earmarked for? Income, growth, preservation, legacy?
- Will I outlive my money in retirement? How can I avoid this?
Please join hosts Michael Alimo and David Weyner as they help you navigate crucial retirement decisions.
SOCIAL SECURITY CHANGES: THE IMPACT ON YOUR RETIREMENT